WELCOME TO WILD RAY
Hi, I am Julia
I am an aspiring (digital) creator and a lifestyle blogger, art lover, and personal development junkie. I live in Raleigh, NC with my husband and our cat-son Pringle.
I have a Bachelor’s degree in International Business Management which I am extremely proud of and I love exploring life and becoming better.
To live a conscious, sustainable and creative lifemy motto
What do I write about?
I love writing about lifestyle, personal-development, self-love, wellness and style. I love sharing tips and challenges to make your life better.
In December 2021, I and my husband adopted a cat named Pringle, we call him Pringy now. He is our first furry baby.
Where am I from?
I was born in Riga, Latvia. At 18 I moved to Bruges, Belgium where I lived for 11 years. In 2021, I moved to the USA to start a life with my husband.
I speak Russian, English and Dutch. I also studied German, French and Spanish, but I don’t speak these languages, unfortunately.
Wild Ray Journey
I started blogging in Russian (my native language) a long time ago when I was still 12, I tried different platforms and topics since then.
I had a WordPress blog since 2018 but in 2021, I realized I need to make a proper blog focusing on lifestyle and personal-development. I always loved writing and it seemed like one of the perfect outlets to express myself, to inspire others and to build a community.
My long-term goal is to build a successful platform and become a professional blogger and creator. As of now, it is just my hobby that I am passionate about.
Top 9 things about me:
- I love emojis 🤍🤷🏼♀️✨🌿👩🏼💻
- I studied economics, marketing but graduated with a degree in International Business Management
- I am vegan since 2015. And I’ve been a vegetarian for over 15 years
- I love art, DIYs, and creating new things. Plus, I am a big journal addict
- When I was a child, a dog bit my lip and got my brow. I still have scars
- I love nature and exploring
- I consider myself an open-minded spiritual person, I love astrology and Tarot & Oracle decks (I also collect them)
- I am an extremely organized and structure-oriented person with a sprinkle of laziness
- I will never stop learning new things