Disclaimer: this post may contain affiliate links. It means that if you make a purchase through the links mentioned in this blog post, I may get a commission. I only recommend and link products that I personally like and use.
I can’t believe I am writing about my February favorites, feels like I just wrote about my January favorites not so long ago. February was extremely hectic and I honestly didn’t have many favorites.
My favorites this month are more food- and entertainment-driven. I am still trying to do my best while going through some hard times but I am getting better. Spring started off really good though and I am truly grateful for it.
- Triangle of Sadness. One of my favorite movies I watched this year. I and husband rewatched it recently and I loved it even more. This movie feels very European, it is funny, dramatic and surreal at the same time. I definitely recommend it.
- The Cottage Fairy Companion. This is a great book if you just want to relax and feel cozy. There is a lot of inspiration, nice photos and great stories.
- Salt Lamp. I had one in Belgium and wanted to get one ever since I moved here, and finally did! Salt lamp produces this calming light that I LOVE and we turn it on every night before sleep. I got mine from Target but I linked a few from Amazon down below. I will be definitely getting another salt lamp for our living room.
- Sabra olive hummus. I am the biggest olives fan so of course I had to try this hummus. This is my second most favorite hummus after the Everything Bagel hummus by the same brand. You HAVE to try both of them!
- Chobani Extra Creamy Oat milk. So since Oatly became extremely expensive, we started looking for the alternatives. Chobani is really good and delicious, and is a great alternative for Oatly. It’s not cheaper but still better price-wise and tastes just as good.
- The Modern Witchcraft Guide to Fairies. If you like magical things, I would highly recommend this books. It’s a good summary of fairy magick, what they like, who they are, etc. I’ve been enjoying reading it.