Disclaimer: this post may contain affiliate links. It means that if you make a purchase through the links mentioned in this blog post, I may get a commission. I only recommend and link products that I personally like and use.
Hey guys. Today I want to share a list of my favorite positive affirmations for New Year that I am planning to use way more. As you know I love affirmations and swear by them, they really help me in difficult or stressful situations.
I use affirmations daily either in written or verbal form aka I write them down and tell myself inspiring things. The reason I love affirmations so much is because they are available to everyone right here right now. You don’t need to look for them in your purse, or drive to the store to buy them. No, affirmations are just positive thoughts, powerful ones, that available to everyone.
So before you scroll further, I wanted to remind you that I made a few notebooks through Amazon KDP. You can check them out down below, I designed them myself and truly love them. As a notebook lover, I also love the quality. Check them out ↓↓
Positive affirmations for New Year
Those are the positive affirmations that I love to use or I am planning to use more in 2023. This year, I am really focusing on myself and changing my mindset and the way of leaving. So this positive affirmations is a great start to every new day of change.
- My life is a dream and I create it daily
- I respect my boundaries
- I welcome new opportunities
- I allow myself to rest and regain my energy in peace
- I make space for new opportunities, experiences, and people
- My health is great and I feel better every day
- I take care of my body, mind, and soul
- I let go of high expectations and hopes
- My life is free of hard judgment of myself or others
- I unapologetically take care of myself
- Everything is working out in my favor
- I put myself out there and go after the things I want but I also let myself rest and accept the flow of life
- I am in charge of my feelings, emotions, and decisions
- Other people want the best for me
- Every day I choose myself
- I am loved and respected
- My life is not a competition
- I find time for myself easily
- I am proud of who I am
- I deserve to be happy, healthy, and successful
- I am no longer making myself small in order to make other people feel better
- My ego is not in charge of me and my life
- I deserve success and money that are coming my way
- I stay calm and resilient in stressful situations
- My energy is calm, inspiring, and confident
- I am blossoming into my best self
- I create my own opportunities
- I accept myself for who I am
- The world is welcoming my ideas
- I am creating real and authentic relationships with people
I hope you enjoyed this blog post and could find some positive affirmations for yourself as well. Do you guys have favorite affirmations? Leave them down below in the comment section. I always love discovering new affirmations.
- How to Improve Your Lifestyle in 365 Days
- 23 Habits to Start in the New Year
- 22 Things to Do in the New Year
Header image by Vanessa Serpas